Life Science Emergent Reader Bundle (14 Readers!)
Gently introduce science concepts with these little books.
With this Life Science Emergent Reader Bundle, you can combine science and reading to help your students learn about plants and animals.
This bundle of life science emergent readers will help teach your student to:
- identify the needs of living things
- recognize that living things change
- recognize that living things are dependent on one another
- identify the similarities and differences in living things
- describe the basic structures of plants and animals
1. Animal Homes Emergent Reader
2. We Are Mammals Emergent Reader
3. Sunflower Life Cycle Emergent Reader
4. What Do I See? Emergent Reader (Birds)
5. What Is a Fish? Emergent Reader
6. The Food Chain Emergent Reader
7. Spiders, Spiders Emergent Reader
8. I See a Tree Emergent Reader
9. Animal Parts Emergent Reader
10. Some Insects Emergent Reader
11. Ladybug Life Cycle Emergent Reader
12. Baby Animals Emergent Reader
13. My Body Emergent Reader
14. More Animal Parts Emergent Reader
Themes included in this life science emergent reader bundle: plants, simple animal classification, trees, birds, fish, mammals, life cycles, spiders, insects, animal homes, animal babies, body parts, animal diets, and the food chain.
"These little emergent readers are a great addition to any library." JoAnne K.
This product is a digital PDF file.