Winter Emergent Reader Bundle
Encourage your student to fall in love with reading with this set of Winter Emergent Readers.
Students will love making their own little books throughout winter. These winter emergent readers are fun to read because they are filled with rhythm, rhyme, and repetition.
This bundle of winter emergent readers includes the following titles:
1. In Winter Emergent Reader
2. Winter on the Farm Emergent Reader
3. Winter Storm Emergent Reader
4. I Make Cookies Emergent Reader
5. Go to Sleep Emergent Reader
6. I Make Soup Emergent Reader
7. The Sled Race Emergent Reader
8. Snow Day Emergent Reader
9. Dental Health Emergent Reader
10. Puppy Love Emergent Reader
11. This Bear Emergent Reader
12. Super Snowman Emergent Reader
13. Let's Make Cocoa Emergent Reader
The Winter Emergent Reader Bundle includes these themes that are perfect for your winter centers: snow, snowmen, playing in the snow, bears, hibernation, polar animals, cooking, cookies, soup (January is National Soup Month), blizzard, sledding, farm animals, Valentine's Day (If desired, Puppy Love could be used for Valentine's Day.) dental health (February is National Children's Dental Health Month), and hot chocolate.
You have three options for differentiated learning:
- Option #1: The words already printed for the student with black and white images.
- Option #2: Traceable words for the student with black and white images.
- Option #3: The final option has printed words with colored images.
I hope you and your students enjoy these winter emergent readers. Happy Reading!
This product is a digital PDF file.