Forest School Emergent Reader Bundle (14 Readers!)
Are you looking for little readers that will encourage a love for nature? Students will love making their own little books about plants and animals at forest school.
These forest school readers are fun to read! They are filled with rhythm, rhyme, and repetition. These emergent readers will also spark curiosity and reinforce the concepts your students are exploring within your forest school.
Forest School Emergent Reader Bundle Themes: observing nature, exploring nature, parts of a tree, hibernation. birds, insects, spiders, spring, rain, pond animals, forest animals, animal homes, and butterflies (life cycle).
This bundle of nature school emergent readers includes the following titles:
1. My Sit Spot Emergent Reader
2. Nature Kids Emergent Reader
3. Forest Animals Emergent Reader
4. Parts of a Tree Emergent Reader
5. Silly Squirrels Emergent Reader
6. Some Insects Emergent Reader
7. Wake Up, Spring Emergent Reader
8. I Love the Rain Emergent Reader
9. Butterfly Sky Emergent Reader
10. Animal Homes Emergent Reader
11. Go to Sleep (Hibernation) Emergent Reader
12. Spiders, Spiders Emergent Reader
13. What Do I See (Bird Parts) Emergent Reader
14. Pond Animals Emergent Reader
You have three options for differentiated learning:
- Option #1: The words already printed for the student with black and white images.
- Option #2: Traceable words for the student with black and white images.
- Option #3: The final option has printed words with colored images.
I hope you and your students enjoy these forest school emergent readers. Happy Reading!
"I have purchased all of these little readers they are amazing." -JoAnne K.
This product is a digital PDF file.