What is an owl? What makes it a fantastic hunter? Where do owls live? Learn all of this and more with our Owl Lapbook.
This research project will help your student explore the amazing world of owls. It includes eleven different templates to help your student create an impressive learning portfolio about owls:
- Cover Piece (two options: boy and girl)
- Owl Species Matchbooks (includes 9 matchbooks)
- Owl Defenses Simple Fold
- Types of Owl Nests Circle Books (includes 5 mini-books)
- Owls World Map
- My Book of Owl Words
- What Is an Owl? Simple Fold Book
- How Many Species of Owls? Simple Fold Book
- Owl Diets T-book
- Owl Anatomy Layer Book
- Hunting Methods Accordion Book
This owl lapbook includes two versions: full color and black and white. Simply choose and print what works for you.
This product is a digital PDF file.