What Is a Fish? Emergent Reader
Are your students learning about fish? Students will love this simple introduction to the swimming animals of the sea.
This rhyming emergent reader is perfect for little hands. This nonfiction science reader is a great addition to your fish or ocean themed lesson plans, centers, and activities.
You have three options for differentiated learning:
- Option #1: The words already printed for the student with black and white images.
- Option #2: Traceable words for the student with black and white images.
- Option #3: The final option has printed words with colored images.
BONUS Activity Pages
This fish emergent reader comes with two bonus activity pages.
1. Label a Fish (students cut and paste the labels to the fish)
2. Find the Fish (students circle the fish and put an X on animals that are not fish)
"Great resource to use with my lower readers for an animal project. Thank you!" -Lisa St. Louis
Note: This reader is also found in the Science Emergent Reader Bundle. Buy the bundle and save money!
This product is a digital PDF file.