Math Emergent Reader Bundle
Are you looking for a fresh, fun way to introduce math concepts? Try this Math Emergent Reader Bundle.
This math emergent reader bundle is perfect for introducing a variety of mathematical concepts to your students. Some of the concepts covered in this bundle include: comparing sizes, positional words, counting basics, counting to 100 (by ones and tens), measurement, coin values, directions (left, right, up, down, etc.), counting by 2s, and shapes.
You can read the book to your students as part of your lesson, and your students can make the same book to take home to read to family members. If students can't read the books (yet), family members can read to them.
This math emergent reader bundle includes the following titles:
1. My Counting Book Emergent Reader
2. Taller and Smaller Emergent Reader
3. Where Is It? Emergent Reader
4. Inchworm Measures Emergent Reader
5. My Piggy Bank Emergent Reader
6. I Can Draw Shapes Emergent Reader
7. Counting to 100 Emergent Reader
8. This Little Line Emergent Reader
9. One Dozen Pancakes Emergent Reader
You have three options for differentiated learning:
- Option #1: The words already printed for the student with black and white images.
- Option #2: Traceable words for the student with black and white images.
- Option #3: The final option has printed words with colored images.
**PLEASE NOTE: My Piggy Bank does not include option #2.
This product is a digital PDF file.